Services and Accommodations
We offer assisted living services in New Orleans and Metairie in true residences that large operations can only hope to emulate. All caregivers are trained in dementia care and receive background checks. Every Peristyle Residence is protected by an automatic sprinkler system and monitored security and fire system.
Peristyle Residence’s team of professional caregivers includes a Registered Nurse who serves as our Wellness Coordinator, a registered nurse who manages Medication Administration, Music Therapy Department, an Program Director, and each home is served by a dedicated House Manager and a caring team of CNAs. Our caregivers are trained to serve residents with Alzheimer’s and related dementia care needs across the Greater New Orleans area, including Metairie, Lakeview, and Jefferson.
Our healthcare professionals takes pride in providing exceptional assisted living services in the greater New Orleans area.
At Peristyle Residences, we have outstanding preventative care options for memory retention and loss prevention.
If your elderly loved one requires short-term respite care, here is more information on the the services we provide.
- Activities of Daily Living
- Dressing & Grooming – Hairdresser available upon request
- Replacement bed and bath linens provided
- Laundry service
- Bathing assistance
- All meals and snacks
- Ambulation / transferring supervision
- Home health, hospice & therapy agencies may provide services at all locations
- Spiritual services
- Medication assistance & administration by Metro MedPass
- Routine podiatry visits available
- Physician and nurse practitioner house calls available
- 24 Hour Care
- 1 Bedroom
- Shared Bedroom
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Wheelchair Accessible Ramps